Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fun Day




Yesterday was a great day. I was off after two days in a row in the NICU. Although I had plenty to do around the house, I decided I would rather spend my day hanging out with friends and their kids. Lia and I went to her pedi to get her 6 month shots and flu shot. After she handled that with amazing ease, Jace, Lia and I went to Sams. We met Stacey and Maddox there and shopped around while the boys climbed in and out of the huge boxes on the aisles creating chaos all the way. We left and ate lunch at Chick-Fil-A with Jan and her two kids. After lunch I again avoided the work I had waiting for me at home and opted to go to Firewheel and do some shopping instead. It was a perfect day for Firewheel mall...beautiful and sunny. Even though we kept getting very close to getting kicked out of every store because of our rowdy boys, it was nice to get out. I've posted some pictures to illustrate my point about Jace and Maddox...TROUBLE. O well...I think they are adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!!! Anyone shopping at "Popcorn Papa" should avoid the YELLOW M&M's. Lets just say a few dirty little boy hands found their way into the jar!

    ReplyDelete