Monday, March 16, 2009

Action Shots







Well, after creating a family blog because I thought I'd have so much to write about...turns out I have less to talk about than I thought. Actually, maybe I thought I'd have more time to write than I actually do. Between going back to work, kindergarten homework, starting baseball, and watching the Mavs break my heart over and over again, I guess I'm pretty busy. I do, however, have a few pics to show you. Lately, the boys have enjoyed taking pictures of themselves with my camera doing different kinds of action shots. Most of the pictures have something to do with different Star Wars moves so I thought I'd share some of them with you. The picture of Colby and Lia is before the coldest baseball practice ever known to man. I have more to say about Lia, but that deserves a post all to itself...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment