Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Fun...just kidding




Well, we are on day 7 since we first saw the pox...looks like we're still getting them. She is pretty fussy so we know she feels awful, especially since she never fusses. The good news is she's eating well, and as you all know, that makes mommy very happy.




This stinks for the boys because we are quarantined to the house. (you're welcome, everybody) Today our cousin Kade is over playing...we're obviously counting on the vaccine working. It's beautiful outside, so I'm trying to keep everyone outside playing. I actually talked the boys into pulling weeds in our backyard for money...that oughta keep em out for a while because our entire backyard is nothing but weeds. They ate lunch on our front porch while they took a break. That's about as fun as it gets at the Stone house this year for Spring Break. Hmm...what other chores can I pay them to do? This might not turn out too bad for me.

1 comment:

  1. So I was thinking that if you insist on naming your blog "The Rolling Stones" then I have no choice but to name John and mines "The Nottley Crew." Just something to think about

    ReplyDelete